Sunday, April 11, 2010

Question about lord of the ring online servers

Since lotro launcher does not display this kind of information, anyone can tell me the top 3 servers in term of population?I havebeen on glad-something and the newbie area was a real joke. Started as a man wardenand I only saw 1 single person running around in2 hours.I wonder why some dev are ashame to display these numbers, it's just annoying. Had the same problem in City of heroes.thxQuestion about lord of the ring online servers
Just did a quick google search, someone on some other forums basically asked same question, one of the responses was''top servers are 'Landroval, and Elendilmir''' I don't play personally but hopefully this information is correct, good luck!Question about lord of the ring online servers
Brandywine, Landroval, Elendilmir

No comments:

Post a Comment