Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fallout 1 stuck in Boneyard

I have been playing the fallout 1 for a while, but i am stuck in the gunrunner base. The gaurd is blocking the bridge out and i can't figure out how to move him without starting a fight with all the gunrunners. Is there a way to move him without violence, or do i need to kill him and give up on my current quest?Fallout 1 stuck in Boneyard
I dont think he will let you pass, before youve done some quest... cant remember it very well tho...Fallout 1 stuck in Boneyard
He let me in, but when i saved/quit and logged in later he was back on the bridge and wouldn't let me out. And i was trying to play an iron man game so i have no save before then.
[QUOTE=''DesertBlade'']He let me in, but when i saved/quit and logged in later he was back on the bridge and wouldn't let me out. And i was trying to play an iron man game so i have no save before then.[/QUOTE]you saved it battle didnt you :? that pretty much corrupts any save. as for the bridge you can kill the guards or do some quest. i ussualy just kill the guards
Alright, thanks.
if I were doing ironman, I'd stay pretty far away from those deathclaws in the boneyard. Many times have things gone wrong down there...

No comments:

Post a Comment