Sunday, April 11, 2010

Best Upcoming RPG?

The next year or so looks very good for Role Playing, which do you think will be the best of these? I realize they are different types of games, but cRPG's are still awesome no matter what type.By the way, Arania news was just released within the last day or 2, Two Worlds: The Temptation has a lot of info on 2-worlds.com in the form of the Antaloor Post (kind of a newspaper for updates on the game), Divinity 2 has some stuff on their website as well, and Risen has some trailers, but not much else. I realize this may be a bit slanted towards Dragon Age since it has the most press coverage, but do at least look at the other games before postingPs. I would put the Drakensang prequel, but there wasn't enough room, and honestly I doubt there is a very big fan base for it yetBest Upcoming RPG?
you forgot to add Alpha Protocol and Mass effect 2Best Upcoming RPG?
I don't know much about any of them, but I'm gonna say Arcania: A Gothic Tale. Fourth time's the charm I say.Edit:But now that I see Dragon Age is Bioware, I don't know.
Im sticking with medieval here, plus I don't have enough poll spaces, although I am more excited about Mass Effect 2 than any of the other games except Dragon Age, plus Alpha Protocol looks refreshing and original (plus it has a tops developer)
Star Wars The Old Republic, Even though it's MMO, it will still be fraking awesome!
[QUOTE=''bachilders'']The next year or so looks very good for Role Playing, which do you think will be the best of these? I realize they are different types of games, but cRPG's are still awesome no matter what type.By the way, Arania news was just released within the last day or 2, Two Worlds: The Temptation has a lot of info on 2-worlds.com in the form of the Antaloor Post (kind of a newspaper for updates on the game), Divinity 2 has some stuff on their website as well, and Risen has some trailers, but not much else. I realize this may be a bit slanted towards Dragon Age since it has the most press coverage, but do at least look at the other games before postingPs. I would put the Drakensang prequel, but there wasn't enough room, and honestly I doubt there is a very big fan base for it yet[/QUOTE] as a pure RPG Divinity 2 will be the best in my opinion. Anyone who played divine divinity will be able to attest to this.before people chastise me for not saying Dragon Age as a pure RPG, i anticipate a more action oriented RPG experience thatplays like baldur's and diablo combined. Divinity 2, if its anything like its predecessor will be RPG heavy beyond the likes of any Bioware RPG to date.
Divinity 2 looks great, I especially want Gothic 4, but it's 2nd for me since I have doubts after G3.
Dragon Age: Origins
Mass Effect 2!
Alpha Protocol, followed by Divinity 2 and Risen
Divinity2, Gothic4 and Dragon Age are all MUST BUY for me hehe. Not sure which one will be the best out of the group, but a wild guess would be Gothic4/Divinity2 because i LOVE those series both alot. (Divine Divinity was one of my all tiem fav rpgs, and Gothic1-3 i enjoeyd alot to).
I think Mass Effect 2 will be a very good game.....



It's not even in the poll.....What a Shame!
i played a bit of the table top rpg two worlds and its done pretty well so maybe the second game will be better than the first
Mass Effect 2.
The only good RPG's coming out I want are Alpha protocal and Mass Effect 2.
Dragon Age:Origins. No Doubt about that!
Alpha Protocol.
Mass Effect 2.
You forgot Mass Effect 2 and The Witcher 2,but im grateful for that,i wouldnt know what to vote for if you did :)Dragon Age:Origins FTW :)Edit:Forgot Alpha Protocol,it looks like a really cool game
Mass Effect 2. Dragon Age looks bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment