Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HELP! L4D server issue

for some reason, I keep getting european server! I couldn't find any american server. reason is.. my ping is way too high if I play in european server!Is there a way to set back this?HELP! L4D server issue
Open the console, type openserverbrowser, go to the custom tab, and look for games with low ping.HELP! L4D server issue
i did.. couldnt find any
[QUOTE=''Hanabie'']i did.. couldnt find any[/QUOTE] If you were on the custom tab, it's impossible, you must find at least a server. I don't know, wait longer, there's really no other option :(, I'm from Europe and I hate that it connects to European servers, especially Russian servers, I hate playing L4D with Russians, in fact I hate playing any game with Russians, they just don't know how to play so that everyone has fun.EDIT:Here taken a few minutes ago.
ty so much :D

No comments:

Post a Comment