Thursday, April 15, 2010

Should I get Sims 3 or dawn of war 2 for pc? I'm not sure which one.

Which game should I get? And should I get it retail or digital?Should I get Sims 3 or dawn of war 2 for pc? I'm not sure which one.
I don't give a rats behind about the Sims. If you are a big fan of DOW 1, note that DOW 2 is VERY different - and a lot of fans don't like it. If you are one to actually like Sims, then I would go that route for now.Nothing wrong with digital distribution. I prefer it.Should I get Sims 3 or dawn of war 2 for pc? I'm not sure which one.
Get Dawn of War 2 on retail. But it all depends on what you're felling for.
DoW 2 retail version. But it really depends on what you want. Strategy or Simulation.
It really depends upon your taste, whether you like strategy games or simulation games.



I would buy Sims 3 by the way.....
I'm just not a sims person, DoW 2
Theres no reason to get the retail version of DoW2 unless you really want the box or want to save on downloading, as it has to be registered through steam anyway.
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
[QUOTE=''ish27'']Buy DoW2, torrent Sims 3 :P[/QUOTE]Ya, show EA that they need to stop bringing out decent games and go back to shovelware.
Retail for any.
[QUOTE=''warmaster670'']Theres no reason to get the retail version of DoW2 unless you really want the box or want to save on downloading, as it has to be registered through steam anyway.[/QUOTE]Retail right now is better because you can install it instantly and dont have to wait a few hours to download.
[QUOTE=''warmaster670'']Theres no reason to get the retail version of DoW2 unless you really want the box or want to save on downloading, as it has to be registered through steam anyway.[/QUOTE]



Retail is cheaper. Why would you want to spend $50.00 on Steam when you can get it for as low as $30.00 retail.
Well thank for the suggestions. I ended up getting Dawn of War 2, and will be opening and playing it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment