Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Looking for a single player game (rpg free-roaming)

Could anyone recommend me some single player games please Im looking for a kind of rpg freeroaming game where you could just chill in a city rather then being forced to do the story line also would like if you could collect items in the game.thanks :)Looking for a single player game (rpg free-roaming)
Oblivion Looking for a single player game (rpg free-roaming)
[QUOTE=''chansaet'']Oblivion [/QUOTE]hmm would it run on my pc3.2 ghz p42gb ddr ramradeon x800 gto
[QUOTE=''dmcguk''][QUOTE=''chansaet'']Oblivion [/QUOTE]



hmm would it run on my pc

3.2 ghz p4

2gb ddr ram

radeon x800 gto[/QUOTE]



Forget Oblivion.. Morrowind! It's the better game anyway. And it should run well on your PC. I'd also take a look at Mount %26 Blade, as it doesn't really have a storyline.. you just build up your character and your little army, and the focus is more on combat.
[QUOTE=''dmcguk''][QUOTE=''chansaet'']Oblivion [/QUOTE]



hmm would it run on my pc

3.2 ghz p4

2gb ddr ram

radeon x800 gto[/QUOTE]

it might run it. Not sure how powerful the x800 gto is but from reading the reccommened requirements it says that x800 is reccommended. Not sure how much weaker X800 GTO is. Maybe you'll get low to medium settings.
Oblivion or Morrowind,Fallout 3, The Witcher, Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines(I think)
Gothic Series
thanks guys gave me lots to choose from :)
[QUOTE=''felixiration'']Oblivion or Morrowind,Fallout 3, The Witcher, Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines(I think)[/QUOTE].That is exactly what I was going to post....how dare you read my mind:)
[QUOTE=''dmcguk''][QUOTE=''chansaet'']Oblivion [/QUOTE]hmm would it run on my pc3.2 ghz p42gb ddr ramradeon x800 gto[/QUOTE]It will run, but not particularly well.Morrowind is the alternative that should run fine
Try Fallout 3..........

No comments:

Post a Comment