Thursday, April 15, 2010

Morrowind Wizard Island Mod troubles

I installed this mod for morrowind and it is weird, it closes the game for character creation because some faces or races are not available? Can someone help me out here, also i turned the mod off and it ran fine.Morrowind Wizard Island Mod troubles
Sounds like you didn%26#39;t install everything, make sure all the files are in the right folders and try again.Morrowind Wizard Island Mod troubles
best mod work i have ever seen for a game.
any way someone can help me out with this, didn%26#39;t come with installation instructions.
Ive Experienced Problems with the mod on windows vista, i install it EXACTLY how i did on xp, but it seems to just get aload of errors.... i keep having to get rid of it and starting againi hope there is a fix for this -_-
hello ppl...

i've installed the mod, received the quest and went get the diamond from cristopher (not sure how to spell his name)

however, when i did not have the money with me by that time... when i came back later he did not let me the option to buy the item what should i do?
kill him. and im missing the Wi_wi_interiorship.TGA file. so i cant get ne further then the ship
Back from the dead! I remember downloading this mod. I honestly remember it being pretty glitchy and empty. Sorry, no help :( .

No comments:

Post a Comment