Tuesday, April 13, 2010

STALKER Complete 2009 not working for me.

I've followed all the instructions correctly. Inserted the gamedata folder and everything inside into my STALKER main folder, edited both LTXs and... started up the game and I get the vanilla v.1005 menu screen.What I didn't do: download patch 1.32.Is this needed?STALKER Complete 2009 not working for me.
No, you shouldn't have to patch in order to have the mod work properly. I've been on 1.2 for a while now and I'm just now patching to 1.32.You should try reinstalling the mod because it sounds like you didn't install properly (make sure you saved the LTX changes that allow for mods).STALKER Complete 2009 not working for me.
Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Skies?
[QUOTE=''Frunklin'']Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Skies?[/QUOTE]It's a SoC mod. http://artistpavel.blogspot.com/2009/04/stalker-complete-2009.html
I copied over the gamedata folder to the correct location, without any problems. The ltx file was changed AND saved, I made sure of this.
You could try sending a PM to artistpavel the creater of the mod. Other than that I really can't think of why the mod didn't install :/
go here..http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26854487u will see step by step instructions in the first post.. on how to properly install the mod
Hmm, it actually looks really good. I'll have to consider picking STALKER up again!
Nevermind, I got it working. Installed patch 1.32 and the menu shows up now.Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment