Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monkey Island anyone?

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Monkey-Island-Remake-Telltale,7985.htmlMonkey Island anyone?
Yep, there was a Monkey thread a couple days ago.Monkey Island anyone?
Yes, I want this old game with new enchanted, the vids look good. that's the very first one, right?.... I have this one, Escape from Monkey Island, my fave. I love it. I still need to go back play again from where I left off, where I got stuck.
I have never played adventure games, this should be a good time to start.
[QUOTE=''chandu83'']I have never played adventure games, this should be a good time to start. [/QUOTE]It's a great game to start with. If you like the humor, I also recommend Discworld 1.
The only bad thing is it's episodic.
I've played escape from monkey island on the ps2 and loved every second, I'm definitely getting the remake.
I hope Monkey Island 2 also gets the remake treatment, and Curse gets a re-release (doesn't need a remake). I'd say Curse is by far the best Monkey Island game, but it seems like it's the one not nearly enough people played.
[QUOTE=''parasitesingle'']I hope Monkey Island 2 also gets the remake treatment, and Curse gets a re-release (doesn't need a remake). I'd say Curse is by far the best Monkey Island game, but it seems like it's the one not nearly enough people played.[/QUOTE]



I agree, I'm also hoping that if the special edition of Secret Monkey Island goes well they will re release other classics like Loom and The Dig.

No comments:

Post a Comment