Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sims 2 Pets Installation

Hi,

I have recently purchased sims 2 pets expansion pack,
And the installation has reached the 80 area,
Once it reaches that position, Another box will appear,
It searches to see if my version of sims 2 is up to date,
I assume it needs internet, In which my gaming computer does not have,
And there isent a way to get internet, Does anyone have any suggestions to install without internet?
I really want pets and everytime i try it gets to that position then fails..Sims 2 Pets Installation
any help will be good, sorry for double postSims 2 Pets Installation
I dunno, bro. but you need the internet bad. cuz all Sims2 expansions had all the update patches.
All the updates are available only on the internet I think.



So you need internet to paly sims2 pets.
[QUOTE=''tabishsultan'']All the updates are available only on the internet I think. So you need internet to paly sims2 pets.[/QUOTE]No, you dont need the internet to play Sims Pets, but you need the update downloads for it..... but still you dont even need the updates to play, really. my g/f's kids play all the time ansd she never updating it.... Im not sure what your problem is tho.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
At some of the posts, It automatically checks if my sims 2 version is the latest halfway through installation
Sorry for double post,

I have fixed the problem, Pretty weird, All i did was take it out my blu ray dvd drive and put it in my normal
Installed the expansion pack, Successfully,

Thanks for your help anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment