Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WoW new druid textures

If u guys already don't know, feral druids will be getting a new graphics update in the next major patch. I just went on the WoW website and saw a couple of pics and just fell in love with the new look. i might even roll a druid now :Phttp://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/druid-forms.htmlWoW new druid textures
[QUOTE=''Phobos_45'']If u guys already don't know, feral druids will be getting a new graphics update in the next major patch. I just went on the WoW website and saw a couple of pics and just fell in love with the new look. i might even roll a druid now :Phttp://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/druid-forms.html[/QUOTE]



Well, that's cool.



But still....WoW's engine is getting dated really fast lately....I don't know if they can do much more about it at this stage, but it needs improvement.... maybe if they made more world animations...like trees and grass moving with the wind etc etcWoW new druid textures
Those look very nice, but, there are 4 textures for each form, how will this work?
  • Is Blizzard eventually going to pick just one?
  • Will you get to choose your own form (please, please, please!)
  • Will you randomly switch between them?

[QUOTE=''Mr_Alexander'']Those look very nice, but, there are 4 textures for each form, how will this work?
  • Is Blizzard eventually going to pick just one?
  • Will you get to choose your own form (please, please, please!)
  • Will you randomly switch between them?
[/QUOTE]From the notes preceding the images:''Night elves can choose to change their cat and bear look at any time by visiting the barber shop and changing their character's hair color, while tauren will be able to change which look they use by switching skin tones in the barber shop -- a new feature for tauren in the next major content patch.''
Hmmm the pink one must be for NE's with white hair, I don't want to change me hair to blue to have a non-gay from... =/
[QUOTE=''jjj13'']Hmmm the pink one must be for NE's with white hair, I don't want to change me hair to blue to have a non-gay from... =/[/QUOTE]



LOL....coming from the guy with that icon....LOL
Not much a fan of the new NE druids.....the necklace thing just throws me.As for the overall graphics. I highly doubt WoW fans are going to complain if the grass doesn't sway in the wind :P
Nice, I was hoping for a different system to change the skins, but this is ok.
[QUOTE=''katieskye'']Not much a fan of the new NE druids.....the necklace thing just throws me.As for the overall graphics. I highly doubt WoW fans are going to complain if the grass doesn't sway in the wind :P[/QUOTE]



They wouldn't complain....but it would be nice to see... just makes the immersion a bit better...
God, WoW is damn ugly. Really starting to show it's age now.
[QUOTE=''thekodaman'']God, WoW is damn ugly. Really starting to show it's age now.[/QUOTE]



Graphics technically wise it's getting dated....I wouldn't call it ugly, there are places that are beautiful to watch, the art direction is just stunning....
By upgrading WoWs graphics engine to rival that of Conan it would shut out half of it's user base.
[QUOTE=''FelipeInside''][QUOTE=''jjj13'']Hmmm the pink one must be for NE's with white hair, I don't want to change me hair to blue to have a non-gay from... =/[/QUOTE]



LOL....coming from the guy with that icon....LOL[/QUOTE]

ROFL purple is manly/. Get with it =).
Yeah. Comparing the newtextures that Wrath of the Lich King uses to theold ones, even comparing the old Druid forms to the new ones...The game is starting to show it's age. I'm sure a graphical update will come along soon enough, especially since there are still 2 more expansions to go before Blizzard stops updating the game.In fact, I hope other classes get updates on animations and such as well. I tried playing Druid once. I didn't like it. At all. In fact, I hated it.
[QUOTE=''jjj13''][QUOTE=''FelipeInside''][QUOTE=''jjj13'']Hmmm the pink one must be for NE's with white hair, I don't want to change me hair to blue to have a non-gay from... =/[/QUOTE]



LOL....coming from the guy with that icon....LOL[/QUOTE]

ROFL purple is manly/. Get with it =).[/QUOTE]



I shall.... but that other picture (the one with sword and girl), yep...ur going down the gaaaaayyyy way....ROFL....

No comments:

Post a Comment