Thursday, April 15, 2010

Burnout paradise problem

Yesterday i bought Burnout paradise, and now it says;Could not find a copy of burnout paradise installed. You may need to reinstall your copy of burnout paradise.And when i'm trying to uninstall it aren't loading...that blue-thing are staying on the same spot the whole time.Burnout paradise problem
i know that it takes a long time to uninstall, well it did for me anyhow.Burnout paradise problem
k wait, let me get this straight. You just bought Paradise, you've never had it installed on your pc and its asking you to uninstall it? It should be asking you to install it.
I installed it, and now it was **** up. I broke the law by downloading some file called .exe, the one that ''starts the game''. And copied it to C:\Program Files\My Games\Burnout Paradise. Viola, it worked :D But i can't really think of it as illegeal, as i anyway had bought the game and downloaded .exe to make it work. But that happened when my sister bought some game at the same store, it didn't work. My dad downloaded (I remember he said something about .exe) and copied it to the install folder.
Took me years (Okay, 10 minutes, but it took longer time than crysis, strange enough.)

No comments:

Post a Comment