Thursday, April 15, 2010

I need help right now urgently

I put a bowl that the bottom of is magnetic (I forgot it was magnetic) on my MacBook on the right of where the trackpad is, and now when I turn it on the Apple logo doesn't show it is just gray and it makes a metal crackling noise coming from on the right of the track pad, someone explain what I did to my MacBook!!!!!!I need help right now urgently
I'm assuming, like in most laptops, the HDD is next to the trackpad, so you probably killed your hard drive. You can get a new one for around $50, depending on size, but I have no idea how easy the MacBooks come apart in order to install it. Also, you'd be voiding your warranty, but you probably no longer have a warranty considering how the damage occurred.I need help right now urgently
magnets DESTROYS electronics
HDD is probably zapped. Sorry.
Lol, that was the second MacBook I have broken ....
[QUOTE=''tucker6566'']Lol, that was the second MacBook I have broken ....[/QUOTE]Macbooks are...expensive...:?And why the hell would u put ANYTHING on ur macbook?
Because I'm stupid lol
[QUOTE=''tucker6566'']Lol, that was the second MacBook I have broken ....[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=''tucker6566'']Because I'm stupid lol[/QUOTE]



Yep....
You made a macbook inoperable?? All hail the chosen one!!
[QUOTE=''umutthejedi'']You made a macbook inoperable?? All hail the chosen one!![/QUOTE]

Haha for sure. And you didn't even have to run it over by your car.
[QUOTE=''umutthejedi'']You made a macbook inoperable?? All hail the chosen one!![/QUOTE]



Don't believe the hype that nothing goes wrong with Macs...



I work at a computer shop and we get Macs to fix every week...

No comments:

Post a Comment