Thursday, April 15, 2010

post your games for windows collection!here

post pics of your games for windows collection!do not hasitate to post screen shoots of the game!post your games for windows collection!here
Why?post your games for windows collection!here
It would be far easier to look at my games list.
[QUOTE=''parasitesingle'']Why?[/QUOTE]

Because he said so. That's why. Stop arguing and get started.
I won't post any pics but here's a list...Steameffek't MEGA PC GAME LIST
  • GTA IV
  • Oblivion
  • WAR
  • Just Cause
  • Fallout 3
  • Final Fantasy 7
  • GTA San Andreas
  • CIV 3
  • Final Fantasy XI Online
  • WoW :shock:
  • Guild Wars
  • L4D
  • Battlefield 2
  • Sins of a Solar Empire
  • Sim City 3000
  • Sim City 4
  • Sim City Societies
  • The Sims - Complete Collection
  • The Sims 2 - Complete w/ all Expansions
  • Need for Speed Carbon
  • KOTOR 2
  • Star Wars Galaxies
  • many many more, that I can't remember atm

[QUOTE=''chandu83''][QUOTE=''parasitesingle'']Why?[/QUOTE]

Because he said so. That's why. Stop arguing and get started. [/QUOTE]



I wasn't arguing, I was inquiring!



I have a further inquiry: does he mean games that support Windows or games specifically branded as Games for Windows. If it's the former, I have several hundred and posting them all would be time consuming.
[QUOTE=''parasitesingle''][QUOTE=''chandu83''][QUOTE=''parasitesingle'']Why?[/QUOTE]

Because he said so. That's why. Stop arguing and get started. [/QUOTE]



I wasn't arguing, I was inquiring!



I have a further inquiry: does he mean games that support Windows or games specifically branded as Games for Windows. If it's the former, I have several hundred and posting them all would be time consuming.[/QUOTE]



Time consuming! Take a day off work! My god...
as in games with ''games for windows'' on the cover?

er

the witcher

supreme commander and forged alliance.

COD4 i think is one.

thats about it i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment