Sunday, April 11, 2010

Guild wars/

Anyways, I've been thinking of getting back into it. The PvE is good, and the PvP was REALLY intense and exciting. Is it still a very much alive game? I have all 3 guild war campaigns + the EoTN expasnsion.I've played it like, a year ago. So, what's new to the game?Guild wars/
My girlfriend decided she wanted to play on her new laptop a couple weeks back. We've been playing for the past 2 weeks on the original GW, it's still alive. There are only 1 or 2 servers available for the towns and cities, but they are populated enough. Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North are VERY alive.Guild wars/
[QUOTE=''SemperFi10'']My girlfriend decided she wanted to play on her new laptop a couple weeks back. We've been playing for the past 2 weeks on the original GW, it's still alive. There are only 1 or 2 servers available for the towns and cities, but they are populated enough. Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North are VERY alive.[/QUOTE]The beginning of factions is alive, but the further you are the less ppl there are....
YMMV. but its very much alive.
yeah its alive I played it for the first time in two year last week, thinking of getting EOTN now
The game still has plenty of people. You'll be surprised how many people are still running around in the pre-searing areas of Ascalon.
I don't play guild wars much anymore, but when i do, there are plenty of players.
The farther you get into the story in factions and the original GW the less and less people you'll be able to find for missions. Nightfall on the other hand has plenty of people. As for Eye of the North I have no clue because I never purchased it. Now take a note I haven't played GW for around a year so Nightfall may be less populated now.
I'd imagine Eye of the North would have a lot more than the rest, so if there's plenty of people on Factions and Nightfall, you should be good to go. Nothing like the 50 or so districts there used to be years ago, I'm sure, but all you really need is a few.
  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment