Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Company of Heroes using Hamachi

Does anyone know how to set this up? Titan Quest and CoH doesn't work using this, but older games like Outlaws worked just fine. How do I get this working so I can use Hamachi to network using LAN on CoH? Is there a website someone can direct me to?Company of Heroes using Hamachi
Try the Hamachi forums.First of all, were you able to play any game through Hamachi before?? If you did, that means that Hamachi is properly configured. If you weren't able to play through it before, go to the forums (I think they also have a wiki) and youll find all the necessary steps to set it up.Besides that, CoH works fine on HamachiCompany of Heroes using Hamachi
I encountered the same exact problem. The newest version of Hamachi has problems with Company of Heroes, tried using an older version of Hamachi and it worked fine. The 1.0.1.5 version should work fine.
[QUOTE=''mindal''] I encountered the same exact problem. The newest version of Hamachi has problems with Company of Heroes, tried using an older version of Hamachi and it worked fine. The 1.0.1.5 version should work fine.[/QUOTE]Im using 1.0.2.2 with no problems. I was able to play Warcraft 3, CS:S, Titan Quest and CoH over Hamachi v. 1.0.2.2
Hamachi = piracy.You will get a lot of help on the official forum.
How does Hamachi = piracy?
[QUOTE=''Deihmos''] Hamachi = piracy.You will get a lot of help on the official forum.[/QUOTE]Mmmm... So, if someone plays a game through a VPN, is that piracy???And you claim this based on......... *waits for answer*
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
what the hell is mamachi?
i play CoH OF on hamachi cos relic online is laggy for me. Join my network:CoH_Network, pass 123123, or 123, i forgot which one :D
cant join CoH_Network any other 123 or 123123 does not work
[QUOTE=''DryvBy2'']Does anyone know how to set this up? Titan Quest and CoH doesn't work using this, but older games like Outlaws worked just fine. How do I get this working so I can use Hamachi to network using LAN on CoH? Is there a website someone can direct me to?[/QUOTE]Why don't you buy the game and play on official servers?
We have bought the game legally but the online server are way much slower. I like to play lan to, my hamachi works fine with C%26C, SupCom, HOMM V but i won't take CoH and i don't know why, i can't uninstall the program proper, so I also can't install an older version
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Relic put alot of effort putting together their own Network software , use it . I can say from my own experience that it's flawless and i can always find games with less than 50 ms .
[QUOTE=''Deihmos'']Hamachi = piracy.You will get a lot of help on the official forum.[/QUOTE]This person gets the ''I don't know what I'm talking about trophy'' today! Hamachi does NOT = piracy!! lol, wow

No comments:

Post a Comment