Tuesday, April 13, 2010

When is street fighter4 comming to pc.

any ideas?When is street fighter4 comming to pc.
Just buy a 360 if you like fighting games. You don't want to miss out on King of Fighters XII.When is street fighter4 comming to pc.
I have been asking the same question.
[QUOTE=''dc337'']Just buy a 360 if you like fighting games. You don't want to miss out on King of Fighters XII.[/QUOTE]

I dont have money for it.Besides a gaming pc is cheaper than 360 in my country
According to Steam, next month, no exact date, it could change tho.
[QUOTE=''DanielDust'']According to Steam, next month, no exact date, it could change tho.[/QUOTE]

3 months before gamespot had given date somewhere in june sowhere nothing has been heard and its not even shown on upcomming list of pc games on gamespot
I don't see anyone really wanting SF4 from CAPCOM. I think that game should stay on Consoles while they spend more time porting RE5 for the PC instead.
[QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere'']I don't see anyone really wanting SF4 from CAPCOM. I think that game should stay on Consoles while they spend more time porting RE5 for the PC instead.[/QUOTE]



in july
[QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere'']I don't see anyone really wanting SF4 from CAPCOM. I think that game should stay on Consoles while they spend more time porting RE5 for the PC instead.[/QUOTE] I didn't see why anyone really wants a crap of a game like RE5. I think that game should stay on consoles while they spend more time improving SF4, for the PC.I can do it too, see ;).Nobody needs another crappy game from a crappy series, but a good game, from a good series, we need.
[QUOTE=''DanielDust''][QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere'']I don't see anyone really wanting SF4 from CAPCOM. I think that game should stay on Consoles while they spend more time porting RE5 for the PC instead.[/QUOTE] I didn't see why anyone really wants a crap of a game like RE5. I think that game should stay on consoles while they spend more time improving SF4, for the PC.I can do it too, see ;).Nobody needs another crappy game from a crappy series, but a good game, from a good series, we need.[/QUOTE]Cept I don't like Street Fighter....at all. but I can like Resident Evil which is pretty good:roll:
Well you don't like Sf4, don't get it, nobody cares, but if I'd have to choose between a game that was always crap (even tho 5 looks decent) and a game that was always good, I know what I'd choose.I don't like a lot of games but I don't start calling them crap when they really aren't, just because I want a sequel to a really crappy game. I don't like HL2, does that make it a bad game, just because I don't like it?
[QUOTE=''DanielDust'']Well you don't like Sf4, don't get it, nobody cares, but if I'd have to choose between a game that was always crap (even tho 5 looks decent) and a game that was always good, I know what I'd choose.I don't like a lot of games but I don't start calling them crap when they really aren't, just because I want a sequel to a really crappy game. I don't like HL2, does that make it a bad game, just because I don't like it?[/QUOTE]



Cept I never really said Street Fighter 4 was crappy or a bad game or even said that the series was crappy or bad. I don't see what your rambling on about.
[QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere''] Cept I never really said Street Fighter 4 was crappy or a bad game or even said that the series was crappy or bad. I don't see what your rambling on about.[/QUOTE] Then you want it to stay on consoles because?Sure not many people will want it but there are enough, it's not like RE 5 will sell much either.We need diversity and it's been long since there was such a game on PC, games like RE 5 get released almost every month.
I dont like SF either, i think its worst fighting game series.But SF4 looks good and its only thing thats comming to pc.Besides it will have good online play thats why i am excited about it.
i've played the arcade version, and it wasn't impressive at all ( except the graphics ). the fighting game of the year = Tekken 6. it won't be coming to pc tho.
July 6th here in Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment