Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Battlefield 2 problems!!!!!! (cmon guys please! i need help)

again i hav just bought battlefield 2, installed it then patched it with the 1.41 patch. whenever i go to load an online server  the game freezes at ''verifying client data'' and if I am lucky enough to avoid that I have to w8 for 20 for the ''join server'' button to load up. WTF is wrong I%26#39;ve re installed the game 3 times with and without the boosters. so what am i missing?!!Battlefield 2 problems!!!!!! (cmon guys please! i need help)
If you%26#39;re using a noCD crack or CD emulation software (e.g. daemon tools) it could cause problems also, check your firewall and/or router aren%26#39;t blocking it. Battlefield 2 problems!!!!!! (cmon guys please! i need help)
has the game worked in the past on that computer
I bet you have all the settings maxed out. I had the same issue. My PC can run BF2 at max with no problems, but the gemoetry crashes the game when it is verifying the client data. Try lowering the geometry to medium and turn off the dynamic lightningh and shadow. That worked for me
i use a legal CD for my game, i have version 1.41, the game has worked in the past on this computer and also on another computer (before this one, but then it stopped working which is the reason i put it on this computer) and whenever the bar reaches the end (when loading the game) it verifys it for a moment then crashes. i put the settings to MINIMUM (or off) and i still have the problem. What do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment