Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Should I re-buy Age of Mythology?!

OK, so there's been a while since I lost my Age of Mythology cd, Im so sad! :( I have wanted to play it again for a long time but I didnt know if it was worth buying again... Its a werry fun game, and its probably cheap now... what do you people say?Should I re-buy Age of Mythology?!
I would say that if you can find it, and it is a reasonable price for its age, go for it :)Should I re-buy Age of Mythology?!
It was a really great game, I'll agree with you there. The storyline was superb and I liked the game play. I'd say if you can find it get it. It would be worth the $20 or whatever they are charging for it now.
yay! you have convinced me! :)
well, it is pretty much one of the ''must have'' games for pc, so yeah ^^ (altho I think I read that you allready was going to rebuy).I even have it ^^ (I pretty much went out to the local eb games, dropped about 200$ and walked away with all the classics they had, including AoM).pretty much everyone should have a copy of that series :3
Is anyone still online? Last year I reinstalled it and there was barely anyone on there...

No comments:

Post a Comment