Thursday, April 15, 2010

Are their any action adventure games or good RPG's out their?

Seriously. Just looking at my desktop All I see it just a bunch of shooters, Im so sick of it . I spent so much money on these shooters but I barly play em. I guess I just need to get away from from shooters for awhile.So im wondering if theirs any good types of action games I can play or maybe RPG's.Are their any action adventure games or good RPG's out their?
The Witcher
Mass Effect
Fallout 3
Oblivion (more of an adventure game than RPG)
Morrowind
Neverwinter Nights 2Are their any action adventure games or good RPG's out their?
Psychonauts and Beyond Good %26 Evil.
[QUOTE=''Jekken6'']The Witcher-Played
Mass Effect-Played
Fallout 3-Played
Oblivion (more of an adventure game than RPG)-Played
Morrowind-Not played
Neverwinter Nights 2-Not played (How is this game?)[/QUOTE]
  • Psychonauts
  • Beyond Good and Evil
  • Max Payne 1 and 2
  • GTA IV
  • Prince of Persia series
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
  • Demigod
  • King's Bounty: The Legend
  • Sam and Max: Freelance Police series
  • The Longest Journey
  • Freedom Force
  • Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich
  • Darwinia
  • Space Rangers 2
  • Wallace and Gromit series
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Mirror's Edge

The guys above alraedy mentioned it all, I'd suggest The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Mass Effect or Fallout 3.
Neverwinter Nights 2 + Mask of the Betrayer are very good. Traditional old-school D%26D RPG like they are meant to be.For something completely different try Silent Storm GoldDefinitely play the Prince of Persia trilogy, if you haven't. Loads of fun thereOh...and Psychonauts is a game I didn't think would be my type at all. I played it for free on Gametap (you still can). It's very fun and very different. Nice change of pace game.

No comments:

Post a Comment