Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Assassins Creed PC LAG or Glitch

I have been playing this game for a while... I finished it a couple of times but now i started having this weird glitch! I screen captured and made a video here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sgR_KOys9cIf you know how to fix this please tell me...Assassins Creed PC LAG or Glitch
That's not exactly lag and it's not because of the game, it's because of your HDD or processor, try to defragment you HDD, or stop your antivirus, if you have one, maybe close other HDD intensive programs that run in the background (again, if you have such programs running).Assassins Creed PC LAG or Glitch
[QUOTE=''sezitas'']I have been playing this game for a while... I finished it a couple of times but now i started having this weird glitch! I screen captured and made a video here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sgR_KOys9cIf you know how to fix this please tell me...[/QUOTE]

whats ur pc specs also like daniel said defrag ur HD it does make a diffrence
I tried closing my AV it has no effect. I am going to defrag my HDD and update on the result.that never crossed my mind thanks.
[QUOTE=''DanielDust'']That's not exactly lag and it's not because of the game, it's because of your HDD or processor, try to defragment you HDD, or stop your antivirus, if you have one, maybe close other HDD intensive programs that run in the background (again, if you have such programs running).[/QUOTE]I tried your suggestions and it didn't work :( ... btw this kind of thing happens even when the game loads with the ubisoft video it stops for a sec or two... any other ideas?
I am having the same problem today. it lags when in combat or in contact with any NPCs. it only started today and the only thing ive changed was installing a new HP printer driver last night. and it was working fine for about the first five reboots last night. could it be a virus? any help would be appreciated.



all of my other things work fine, games, browsers,etc.
This is totaly wierd.. I was playing AC yesterday and everything was ok , but today (June 3rd) I started having this problem as well... WTf... help please,
I am having the exact same problem. It worked fine yesterday. This is messed...
I read somewhere that it could be a spy server or something, to turn off your internet connection, so I did - now it works fine. That sounds wrong, like when Sony had spyware installed when you listened to their CDs...
[QUOTE=''PoweredByBalls'']I read somewhere that it could be a spy server or something, to turn off your internet connection, so I did - now it works fine. That sounds wrong, like when Sony had spyware installed when you listened to their CDs...[/QUOTE]



holy crap! he's right! i unplug the internet and the patch doesnt try to load, the game runs perfectly after that! The internets are haxxing my games! how homo
GOD DAM YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol it just had to happen on June 3rd. Thanks.
I just got the game and I got same problem but turning of my internet fixed it :)
Ok It seems that that's the problem and turning off the internet connection is a workaround but any ideas on how to remove this spy or disabling it so that you don't have to close the internet connection every time you want to play... or at least any ideas on where is it or that is it called...?
Yep, same thing was happening to me. I went to the network and disabled the Internet connection and it worked fine.
I found this:



''Assassins Creed is basically spyware/malware it tries to connect to the internet and send information while you are playing the game. These internet pauses can be removed by disabling its dial out access from within a good firewall (Not windows) or sometimes just disabling your internet. So called software protections like this is nothing more than BS.''



http://www.techsupportforum.com/gaming-forum/pc-gaming-support/303500-assassins-creed-freezes-every-time-i-do-something-xd.html
Thanks for this thread. I started playing AC again a few days ago and was having the same problem-thought there was something wrong with my computer.
Wow that's crazy. If I would have known about this I wouldn't have purchased the game. Any official word from Ubisoft? I don't really want to unplug my modem everytime I feel like playing AC.
[QUOTE=''PTMags'']Wow that's crazy. If I would have known about this I wouldn't have purchased the game. Any official word from Ubisoft? I don't really want to unplug my modem everytime I feel like playing AC.[/QUOTE]



Lucky me, I have already finished Assassin's Creed...
Ok Ok everyone... I think i know what the problem is... Assassins Creed has a built in spyware that sends info about kills in the game or somthin... and it seems that their spy server is down... so basically every time ac tries to send something to ubisoft it waits for a response and because the server is down they don't get anything causing it to have this ''lag/freeze'' ... hope they will fix this soon...[ although i don't get why they would monitor your kills or ... anything ... o_O strange.... ]
  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment