Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can someone help me out?

Well, I have my PC, runninng well, and I just bought Left 4 Dead. I have the right requirements. It says to have:1gb of Ram,6600 Nividia or higher, and the video card has to have 128 mb. I have all of these, but more. I have 7100 with 4 Gbs of RAM, and more then 128 MB on my Nividia. Pleas help?Can someone help me out?
So what are your problems?Can someone help me out?
[QUOTE=''savetehhaloz'']So what are your problems?[/QUOTE]

Yea, you have to say what is going on or we can't help you.
Ohh yes big mistake sorry:P Its slow, not very slow, but slow.
[QUOTE=''jdiamnz69'']Ohh yes big mistake sorry:P Its slow, not very slow, but slow.[/QUOTE]I think it's your 7100. Is it GS? GT?
[QUOTE=''Steameffekt''][QUOTE=''jdiamnz69'']Ohh yes big mistake sorry:P Its slow, not very slow, but slow.[/QUOTE]I think it's your 7100. Is it GS? GT?[/QUOTE]I think GTS. Not really sure. Sorry for being a noob, Ive just started PC gaming, since ive switched from 360 to PC.
GS*
Even though your PC can run the minimum, it won't be able to look great and run smooth. Your PC passes the recommended except your video card. The recommended for video cards for L4D is a Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600 or greater. So to make a long explanation short, you can run the game just not maxed out. I recommend lowering some of the graphics and taking off AA and such.Good Luck.
Try turning down the graphics settings and killing some background processes. Running an antivirus, anti-adware, and a nice defrag wouldn't hurt either.

[quote]Even though your PC can run the minimum, it won't be able to look great and run smooth. Your PC passes the recommended except your video card. The recommended for video cards for L4D is a Shader model 3.0, NVidia 7600 or greater. So to make a long explanation short, you can run the game just not maxed out. I recommend lowering some of the graphics and taking off AA and such.



Good Luck.[/quote]

Recommended and Minimum requirements are subjective and fluctuate a lot depending on the developers. Usually though, meeting minimum requirements means that you will be able to run it at a playable FPS somehow.
Thats cool, because I just remembered that my current video card is not my only one. I have 7600, but i switched, because I had vista and took the 7600 out because it didnt work good. Problem Solved. Thanks mate!
[QUOTE=''jdiamnz69'']Thats cool, because I just remembered that my current video card is not my only one. I have 7600, but i switched, because I had vista and took the 7600 out because it didnt work good. Problem Solved. Thanks mate![/QUOTE]Welcome to PC gaming....enjoy ! .........:)*+
Whats wrong with the xbox 360?
Nothing, its just that the PC's Visual capabilities are much more powerful.
For now, turn down you resolution; for ideal FPS play at the minimum 800x600 and flip of all anti-aliasing features. In the long run, its best to upgrade your graphics card.
I say go out, all you need is $90 and upgrade your video card even if you just upgrade it to an 8600 you will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment