Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just Cause 2 looks awesome! *10-min gameplay*

Well this walkthrough seems very promising.JC 1 was a little underwhelming but the sequel looks awesome.I think the graphics are great.Check it out.Just Cause 2 GameplayEDIT:You may have to wait a few seconds for the video to load.Enjoy!Just Cause 2 looks awesome! *10-min gameplay*
[QUOTE=''biltros'']Well this walkthrough seems very promising.JC 1 was a little underwhelming but the sequel looks awesome.I think the graphics are great.Check it out.Just Cause 2 GameplayEDIT:You may have to wait a few seconds for the video to load.Enjoy![/QUOTE]



Yes it does look like fun..... how the hell can he shoot a rocket launcher from a parachute.....lol.....Just Cause 2 looks awesome! *10-min gameplay*
Looks way better than the first one, I hope the enemy AI is smarter too. ;)
Even with its faults I liked the first one. The sequel looks awesome. Improved grappling hook looks hella cool.
Yes, it will be a great game.
lol... That was marvelous.
[QUOTE=''SavageM2'']Even with its faults I liked the first one. The sequel looks awesome. Improved grappling hook looks hella cool.[/QUOTE]



Yeah the grappling hook looks a lot of fun to use.Makes you feel like a superhero with guns and loose physics!
When I played the demo for the first game I knew this generation had begun. This is the sort of gameplay Lost Planet should have had.
First one was awesome, pretty and extremely underrated :D
Everything looks good, except for the indicator on the upper left, which keeps showing increasing stats, that somehow takes the immersion out for me. Just a pet peeve, but it looks fantastic.
Looks great.
Like the first game, it looks entirely too easy. It does look kind of fun though so I'll keep an eye on it.
[QUOTE=''guynamedbilly'']Like the first game, it looks entirely too easy. It does look kind of fun though so I'll keep an eye on it.[/QUOTE]



I think it was a demo with EASY/BEGINNER mode....all the devs put it on easy to show off the gameplay and not get killed....



The actual game will be harder....
That looks like a lot of fun. :)
[QUOTE=''FelipeInside''][QUOTE=''guynamedbilly'']Like the first game, it looks entirely too easy. It does look kind of fun though so I'll keep an eye on it.[/QUOTE]



I think it was a demo with EASY/BEGINNER mode....all the devs put it on easy to show off the gameplay and not get killed....



The actual game will be harder....[/QUOTE]

I remember that's what was said about the first one as well, that they were just playing on easy or something to show off the game, and it turned out the game was a complete cakewalk.
It looks way better than Just Cause 1.



Can't wait to play that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment