Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Drakensang - Pretty fun!

I was going to pick up Sims3 today while i was picking up my things from the pharmacy and right when i was abotu to pick up The Sims3, I saw Drakensang. An RPG that i have really wanted to get my hands on for some time, but have ended up passsing on it for other games. I only played about an hour of this at a friends house and it was pretty fun.So anyways, i ended up picking up Drakensang instead of The Sims3, as it was 60% cheaper hehe (ill pick up Sims3 another time, i dont need it right this second). I just couldnt say no to this rpg for as cheap as it was hehe (gotta love walmart).So iv ebeen palying it for the last hour and really enjoying it!Anyone else a fan of this game? I remember hearing alot of good thigns about this game on the forums here.And one question i have.... Are there any patches/updates out that i should get? I checked the website and couldnt see any. ANy info on updates/patches for this game would be appreciated (:Drakensang - Pretty fun!
I knew youd like this game Kozzy, right up your alley. Great game.



No need for updates its very stable.Drakensang - Pretty fun!
[QUOTE=''TheCrazed420'']I knew youd like this game Kozzy, right up your alley. Great game. No need for updates its very stable.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the info regarding no updates. This game is definatly up my alley for sure, big fan of old school rpgs and this feels like one to me :P
have a bit free time recently and so I get back to this game again...pretty decent CRPG, which is rare these days. with a wide variety of leveling options and directions, party adventure, 3D Infinity-ish combat system...this game is overall better and more enjoyable than The Witcher.the only downside of this game, for me personally (as an arcane mania) is that the spell-casting classes are underpowered. not that much fun playing an arcane PC like in BG2 and NWN2.
Enjoying this alot today i must say :DFor some reason its giving me the same feeling i had when i use to play the Wizardry and Ultima series back in the day hehe :)
It's a wonderful game.You've got your party, you've got your adventure - who could ask for anything more.
I can't seem to get into this I tried demo but I couldn't get into it. I guess for rpgs I need a GOOD begining not just dropped in an open field and given objectives than kind of thing.
  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment