Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bioshock problem. Major stutter.

Hey all,I seem to have this problem and I tried googling and still found no fixes.When I ran bioshock when it first came out I ran the game on high and it was smooth as silk. No problems whatsoever. I re-isntalled the game last night and now all I get is massive stuttering. The only difference between than and now is that I got a new video card (upgraded from radeon x1950 - radeon 4850). My computer is up to date on the latest drivers.Any hlep is appreciated.Please and thanksBioshock problem. Major stutter.
it seems like alot of people facing the same problem including me. According to a visit in the game's forum unfortunatelly the problem seems to happen randomly and dont know what is causing it and a quick search i did some fixed it by forcing v-sync on in the nvidia control panel ( in your case in ati control panel) others fixed it by installing the latest patch. Unfortunatelly seems the both the problem and solution are random . I still have the problem for 2weeks now and i'm nidway through the game and i cant play the game anymore. I updated my vga drivers the problem remained but not as bad as before ( now i only get stuttering when lots of enemies are on screen)Bioshock problem. Major stutter.
So there's no known fix for this?
[QUOTE=''zerosaber456'']So there's no known fix for this?[/QUOTE]

unfortunately from what i've been reading so far no ( this is the first game i had in over 5years that is unplayable )

No comments:

Post a Comment