Thursday, April 15, 2010

guys choose one game for me

i have three choice1 . Wheelman2. Xmen Origin3. MErcanairies 2Well Guys i have HD3650 512 mb .. 3 gb ram and dualcore 2.5 :)chosse one for me :)guys choose one game for me
X men origins wolverine The game is great than wheelman.guys choose one game for me
Definitely Wolverine.
Do I have to? lol

I say wait for prototype as those games are horrible.
guys will i think xmen was best wellwell can u tell me any other game likes mercanries2 or gta 4? or any action\adventure games like xmen ? not first person shooter please
Prototype already released because it's leaked
actually i was little afraid from buying prototype as my system isHD3650 512 mb .. 3 gb ram and dualcore 2.5 which is not enough for this game
The sims 3
[QUOTE=''NeutralKnight'']Prototype already released because it's leaked[/QUOTE]

I assume this guy is buying legally and not being a ****

[QUOTE=''NeutralKnight'']The sims 3[/QUOTE]

I did this, can't wait :D
Whoever wins, you lose.
sims 3 is not an action adventure game
How about saint row 2?
[QUOTE=''NeutralKnight'']How about saint row 2?[/QUOTE]x-men origins is awesome
Wolverine.

No comments:

Post a Comment