Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can I play Terminator Salvation video game with my rig?

Hey,I want to buy and play Terminator Salvation video game.My rigs are;- Windows Xp ProService Pack 3 32 bit- %26#304;ntel Core2 Quad Q8400 2,66 Ghz- Asus P5QL-SE P43 Chipsets- Palit 1 Gb 9600 GT Sonic GDDR3- Kingston 2 gb DDR 2 800 Mhz- Seagete 500 Gb 7200.12 Barracuda- Aopen H-500 Y-15 Case** With 400 Watt real Psu- LG 17' 1752T Black Lcd MonitorCAN I PLAY TERMINATOR SALVATION GAME EASILY?Can I play Terminator Salvation video game with my rig?
ya I guess, Don't know why you would waste your money thoe on a game thats only 4 hours long.....Can I play Terminator Salvation video game with my rig?
[QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere'']ya I guess, Don't know why you would waste your money thoe on a game thats only 4 hours long.....[/QUOTE]



Huh.



I dont understand your sentences.
[QUOTE=''balciarif''][QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere'']ya I guess, Don't know why you would waste your money thoe on a game thats only 4 hours long.....[/QUOTE]



Huh.



I dont understand your sentences.[/QUOTE]



what?
I have a question, why would you want to? If you're a die hard Terminator fan then I apologize, other wise I'm sure there are better games for your money that you could run. Besides that the PC version has many problems and was originally recalled.
[QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere''][QUOTE=''balciarif''][QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere'']

ya I guess, Don't know why you would waste your money thoe on a game thats only 4 hours long.....[/QUOTE] Huh. I dont understand your sentences.[/QUOTE] what?[/QUOTE]



I am from Turkey. My english is intermediate. I dont understand mixed sentences. My question: Can I play Terminator with my computer?
[QUOTE=''balciarif''][QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere''][QUOTE=''balciarif''] Huh. I dont understand your sentences.[/QUOTE] what?[/QUOTE]



I am from Turkey. My english is intermediate. I dont understand mixed sentences. My question: Can I play Terminator with my computer?[/QUOTE]

Maybe



Graphics card might struggle.



I think you should save money and buy something else.
[QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere''][QUOTE=''balciarif''][QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere''] what?[/QUOTE] I am from Turkey. My english is intermediate. I dont understand mixed sentences. My question: Can I play Terminator with my computer?[/QUOTE] Maybe Graphics card might struggle. I think you should save money and buy something else.[/QUOTE]



My card is the best 9600 gt. Because sonic model. I am playing Gta 4,Wanted,Devil my cry 4, very easyily. Might I play Termianor salvation. Can you give me system requrements?
[QUOTE=''balciarif''][QUOTE=''JangoWuzHere''][QUOTE=''balciarif''] I am from Turkey. My english is intermediate. I dont understand mixed sentences. My question: Can I play Terminator with my computer?[/QUOTE] Maybe Graphics card might struggle. I think you should save money and buy something else.[/QUOTE] My card is the best 9600 gt. Because sonic model. I am playing Gta 4,Wanted,Devil my cry 4, very easyily. Might I play Termianor salvation. Can you give me system requrements?[/QUOTE]http://www.yougamers.com/gameometer/10339/

No comments:

Post a Comment